Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cops Have More Free Time Than Teachers



A big shout out to my good pal (and brother in law) Matt for finding these pictures. I hope his supervisor googles him on his next evaluation, finds this post, and fires him for looking up pictures of my idols on work time. Lots of crimes to solve over there in B-Town, eh Detective Leary?!?

And while these are all really funny, I did some research on these pics and while on bikes, by no means are my boys BIKERS! But maybe being on a bike isn't so bad... Especially when you're biking around with Bar Refaeli (although she's not hot, is she Marissa?).


At least they were in Boston and had no helmets on... And in true Big G fashion, I bet my boy was texting...



No helmet or sherpa backpack or suit pant rolled up... And that bike looks new!!!



This is obviously a scene from a movie people!!!



However this one presents some problems...



And I'm not sure how you missed this one Trooper... I mean Detective Leary...



Thankfully, there were no pictures of Megan Fox, Han Solo, Chris Martin, or most importantly, Matt Beringer on bikes... Or else that would have been really bad...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to the AFL-CIO (the people that brought you the 40 hour work week!) even crime fighters get 20 mins at their desk to scarf down a dry turkey sammie! Besides, my partner Somerset answers the phone and takes all the calls anyways. I'm just along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pitt one in a suit is from burn after reading, pretty funny part actually

    ReplyDelete