Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mr. November


A few more Barack things before moving on to more pressing issues, like reality television...

This is the montage that played right before Barack walked on stage to give his victory speech. I missed it as CNN wasn't live in Chicago at this time, but apparently, a bunch of channels had it. You may recognize the song. All Barack has to do now is wear a UMass sweatshirt and talk about how influential Lando Calrissian was to him and he will officially be the Greatest Human. Thanks to Georgia for passing along this info by thee way...



And then there was this absolutely ridiculous video, which gives me the chills. How is it possible that my all time favorite candidate is somehow linked to my all time favorite- and a somewhat obscure- band?



This interview was amazing...



And all of this made me re-watch this. Still amazing...



And on a lighter note, I know he said he wasn't going to bring in Wu Tang or turn into a terrorist, but I do think he may govern like this...

3 comments:

  1. I'm the new blue blood, I'm the great white hope
    I'm the new blue blood

    I won't fuck us over, I'm Mr. November
    I'm Mr. November, I won't fuck us over

    All sounds about right, besides the whole "great white hope" part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Obama, but maybe instead of looking to him to heal we could look another way. George Bush did not cause the American econmomic crisis. Instead let’s look at ourselves. If you have debt on your credit card than you are part of the problem. Americans lived way beyond their means far too long. That is why we are in this situation ; sorry to rain on the parade. Change and Hope!!! blah blah blah too easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had I seen that commercial before the 4th I may have voted for him 4 or 5 times instead of just 3.

    ReplyDelete